Blackstar HT Stage 60 Mark II 2x12" 60-watt Tube Combo Amp
Add to Cart
- Number of Channels:3
- Total Power:60W/6W
- Speaker Size:2 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speakers
- Preamp Tubes:2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:2 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ (OD1, OD2), Presence, Resonance, ISF
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (loop return)
- Outputs:4 x 1/4" (4/8/16 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (internal speaker), 1 x 1/4" (emulated out/headphones), 1 x XLR (DI out), 1 x 1/4" (loop send)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- USB:1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O:2 x 1/4" (2-way, 5-way)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Computer Connectivity:USB (4 x 2)
- Construction Material:Birch Plywood with Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:64.81 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:STAGE602MKII
Two Continents of Tone in One 2 x 12" Combo
Blackstar HT Stage60 MKII series amplifiers are truly inspiring to play. These astonishingly affordable amps and cabinets give you a bouquet of tone-shaping options you can use to dial in the character and expression of your sound. The HT Stage 60 MK II 2 x 12" all-tube combo guitar amplifier sports a pair of EL34s, delivering 60 watts of balanced power to two Celestion 12" speakers. The HT Stage 60 also sports a pair of ECC83s in the front end, which allow each of the three carefully revoiced channels to boast impressive character, ranging from boutique clean to intensely overdriven.
Boutique-style clean and driven tones
The clean channel features a voice switch, which lets you select between a British Class A and a US dynamic clean tone. What's more, the overdrive channels also feature a voice switch, which selects between a more aggressive modern sound and a flatter, classic sound. Whether you're looking for a pedal-platform clean, edge-of-breakup grit, or searing drive, these revoiced channels will get you there. With all these tone-shaping options, virtually no tone is out of reach for the Blackstar HT Stage 60 MK II 2 x 12" combo.
Loaded with player-friendly additions
The tone of the HT Stage 60 MK II 2 x 12" is well worth the price of admission. But Blackstar knows what players want. And they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube combo with enough features to ensure it quickly becomes your go-to gigging and recording amp. The revoiced reverb offers more depth and detail than ever before. Nailing cranked tones at appropriate volume levels is easy thanks to the onboard power reduction circuit. Beyond that, the emulated line-out and USB audio output will make you your sound engineer's best friend. And the footswitchable boost is ideal for getting above the mix.
Patented Infinite Shape Feature
The Blackstar HT Stage 60 MK II 2 x 12" all-tube combo is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
Blackstar HT Stage 60 MK II 2 x 12" Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- 60-watt all-tube combo
- 3 footswitchable channels take you from clean to metal
- 2 x 12" Celestion speakers
- Patent-pending Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) allows for variable voicing controls
- Voicing switches enhance each channel's flexibility
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1 x 12 / 4 x 12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB audio output
- 2-way footswitch included
- Footswitchable boost